ONLY CALLS YOU WANT, IN THE PLACES YOU WANT THEM
Call Bliss brings locations and easy customization to Do Not Disturb
- Call Bliss is a simple-yet-powerful app that enhances iOS 6.0’s new “Do Not Disturb” feature by making it easier for iPhone users to manage who can call them while Do Not Disturb is on. Wherever you go, Call Bliss automatically ensures callers you want to talk to can reach you — and those you don’t, can’t.
“Do Not Disturb” was one of iOS 6’s most well received additions. It silences all incoming calls unless the caller is on its “Allowed Callers” list, but doesn’t make it easy to customize or modify that list for different activities and locations.
- Call Bliss makes it simple to create groups of allowed callers and activate them with a tap when you want their calls — or deactivate them when you don’t.
- It can control which callers can reach you in specific locations, such as home, work, while on the road, or at the golf course.
- And it will automatically update your allowed (or disallowed) callers when entering new places, so you don’t have to lift a finger to be sure the right people can always call you.
- Call Bliss is very customizable.
- Your most important callers, such as a spouse or significant other, children, parents, best friends, and even business partners can be added to Call Bliss’ “Always Allowed” list to ensure they can always reach you.
- For times when you want to be left alone, Bliss provides a “Suppress All Mode” that silences all calls.
- If you only want to send a few unwanted callers to voicemail, “Blacklist Mode” lets you pick whose calls you DON’T want to receive, while letting calls ring through from everyone in your address book and still eliminating the annoyance of unknown callers.
Call Bliss makes Do Not Disturb more useful and versatile, and your days more productive and enjoyable.
Call Bliss users gain peace of mind knowing they won’t miss important calls, while no longer being bothered by unwanted callers.
Call Bliss is available in the App Store for free!
Note: Call Bliss requires an iPhone with iOS 6 or later, Do Not Disturb turned on, and its ‘Allow Calls From’ group set to “Bliss Exceptions”. Do Not Disturb will silence unwanted calls only when your iPhone’s screen is locked.